In order to manage their digital future, the company uses different tools in support of "data analytics"
To complete his team, our client is actually looking for a Test Manager/TCC Lead.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage the Test Competence Center in the IT department with the Management and you're piloting a large program with a team of coordinators
- You determine the testing strategy for the program
- Harmonizing with new releases in the test environments
- Seek the most optimal and cost-effective solution
- You find alternative solutions if necessary and manage the possible risks
- Coordinate the test during the integration and acceptance tests. As well as the tests during at least 4 acceptance weekends and 4 release weekends per year of the program
- You always pay attention to consistency and make clear agreements with the team
- Analyze market trends and detect potentially interesting innovations that could create added value
- You will lead the meetings
- Evaluate the processes and adjust them if necessary
- Master's degree holder
- A minimum of 7 years of experience with at least 3 as a test manager (in a Financial sector is an asset)
- Experience in tests automations with a good knowledge in HP ALM and JIRA.
- Good knowledge in IT but you also lead the Business Tests of the program
- Multilingual (English + French/Dutch)
- Team player and results driven
- Stress Resistant
- A flexible work environment
- An attractive salary package
- Good work/life balance