Sopra Steria Group, a major player in consulting, technology services and software publishing in Europe, assists its clients in the successful transformation of their business and information systems. By combining value and innovation in the solutions proposed, and delivering utmost quality and performance in the services provided, Sopra Steria Group positioned itself as a preferred partner for major companies and organizations; especially those looking for the best use of digital technology for their development and competitiveness.
Sopra Steria is looking for "Technical Architect" in order to reinforce its project teams in the design of global IT solutions.
As a Technical Architect, you act as part of a project team translating business and IT requirements into fit-for-purpose technical architecture designs for large or medium scale systems using your knowledge of the current technologies and integrating existing products and new developments.
You document your technical architecture designs and communicate them to stakeholders. You participate to the implementation phase coaching the development team. You ensure that development best practices are applied and that development work products are of high quality.
You track market trends and competitor activities in your area and ensure that this data is used for the ongoing service development.
You share your knowledge of the current solutions, technologies and methodologies with your colleagues by participating to communities of practices, organizing short presentations and writing "white papers".
- You have a computer science degree or equivalent experience and you have minimum 10 years of experience in the IT sector including 2 years in IT architecture design.
- Eager to learn new technologies, you are constantly up-to-date with IT evolutions and trends
- Excellent communication skills and you can write complex documents and deliver persuasive presentations.
- Knowledge and experience of associated tools, techniques, methods within their specialist technology area.
- Flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented.
- You speak French or Dutch and have a good level in English.
- Excellent architecture and design skills.
- Sound experience in technical architecture design.
- Good knowledge of the SOA paradigm.
- Excellent knowledge of the JEE platform.
- Good knowledge of at least one Application Server (Weblogic, JBoss, …) and one Enterprise Service Bus (OSB, ServiceMix, …).
- Good knowledge of at least one RDBMS (Oracle Database, IBM DB2, …) and of development methodologies (UP, Scrum).
- Good experience of Spring, Hibernate and JPA frameworks.
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
If you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send us your resume.