Position Title: Tableau Designer/Developer
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Duration: 1 year
- Within the Business Intelligence team @ BNPP Fortis - located in the Data Department – we have a CoE on Vizualization/Dashboarding.
- The mission of this team is - among other things - to provide BI services to all businesses/functions of the bank (development of back end and front end solutions, from DWH, Datamarts till Reportings/Dashboardings). We also support and administer the BI tools and environments.
- To staff the CoE and to support our internal customers and projects, BNP Paribas Fortis IES is looking for Tableau Designer/developers, strengthening our existing team.
The mission comprises the following :
- Act as a BI consultant towards Business teams and advise on best practices
- Be able to understand business needs, to capture requirements, and to translate them into a prototype and developed solutions
- Setup, advocate and implement Tableau best practices according to the guidelines and standards defined within BNPPF ; set the do’s and don’ts of how to use Tableau in the correct manner ; Be the guardian of the governance put in place
- Document and train users on how to effectively maximize Tableau
- Able to help BI ‘sell’ the service internally (communications at all levels) .
- Able to understand problems and issues to propose appropriate solutions.
Required Knowledge & Experience:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in developing with Tableau
- A professional experience in BI and reporting/dashboarding of at least 10 years.
- Analysis and synthesis capabilities, at ease to work closely with business and IT
- Good expertise level with Tableau
- Dashboarding design and good data visualisation experience (not the latest gig…but the right visual for the right message)
- Experience with working in an agile setup (squads, standups)
- Communicative (with team members and with other colleagues, our clients & other partners).
- Experience in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience as Functional expert in BI
- Knowledge of other BI tools like Qlik, SAP BO, TIBCO Spotfire is an added value
- Dashboarding design and Data visualisation experience
- Experience with working in a big/complex organization.
- Knowledge and experience with banking products/services and thus their data
- Speak ‘the language’ of the customer
- Bachelor/Master in informatics - Engineer/Commercial engineer or equivalent by experience.
Certification: TABLEAU certifications
English - Fluent
French - Fluent
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Avenue Jules Bordet 13|1140 Evere – Belgium
Phone: +32 280 82 080 Extn: 2080|www.onesource.be