Sopra Steria Group, a major player in consulting, technology services and software publishing in Europe, assists its clients in the successful transformation of their business and information systems. By combining value and innovation in the solutions proposed, and delivering utmost quality and performance in the services provided, Sopra Steria Group positioned itself as a preferred partner for major companies and organizations; especially those looking for the best use of digital technology for their development and competitiveness.
Sopra Steria is looking for "System Architect" in order to strengthen its Aeroline Agency working on an Air Traffic Management project.
As a System Architect, you will contribute to the definition of the technical roadmap for NES transformation into DPLT under the lead of the Project Manager and be able to challenge choices/solutions from an external provider under customer's supervision.
"You will implement different Prove of Concepts and Pilots based on the latest technologies to support the architecture decision process of the customer. Then you will follow up the specification and implementation of the actual systems"
- You have a computer science degree or equivalent experience and you have minimum 5 years of experience in development, 3 to 5 years as Tech lead/Architect.
- You are eager to learn new technologies; you are constantly up-to-date with IT evolutions and trends
- You have excellent communication skills and you can write complex documents and deliver persuasive presentations.
- You have a knowledge and experience of associated tools, techniques, methods within their specialist technology area.
- You are flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented.
- You are autonomous and have a good team spirit.
- Good reporting, milestones watch, risk management, awareness is required
- You speak fluent English and Knowledge of French or Dutch is an asset
- You have excellent architecture and design skills and experience in standard notations like UML, SysML, Archimate or Arcadia.
- You have a good expertise in DevOPS, Agile and other development methodologies.
- You masters a wide range of integration patterns like: SOA, MicroServices, API Management, Orchestration, Load Balancing,
- Service Registries, Cloud Models, Data Governance, etc.
- You have good experience with the following technologies: Openshift (Kubernetes), Docker, Spring Cloud, ReactJS, CSS, ELK databases (Oracle, Mysql, Redis, Dynamo-DB) and Linux
- Nice to have : ATM, Aviation, archi transformation programs, bigdata, EA
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
If you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send us your resume.