Do you have strong analytic skills combined to a good business sense ?
Would you like to work in an international dynamic environment ?
Our client is a worldwide leader in express transportation. With more than 450.000 employees, the company provides delivery services to more than 220 countries. They operate via global air-and-ground network to speed delivery of time-sensitive shipments, by a definite time and date with a money-back guarantee.
As Strategic Business Analyst, part of the marketing department, you have the following responsibilities
- Build collaboration with various internal stakeholders (Finance, Planning, Engineering)
- Analyze internal & external data & KPI's to develop and improve the Customer Value Proposition across Europe
- Track and monitor performances, continuously assess competitiveness and pro-actively develop strategic opportunities & recommendations
- Translate data & analyses outcomes into strong "stories" thanks to a deep accurate Business vision
- Advise and propose solutions on complex strategic situations to strategic management levels
- Support the development of short, mid and long-term strategic business cases
- Design and improve models and processes that improve decision making and effectiveness of the teams
The successful candidate will have the following requirements:
- At least Master Degree in Business or Economics.
- At least 5 years' experience working on analytic & strategic topics.
- Strong analytic (numeric & strategic) skills
- Strong strategic thinking with flexibility to work in changing fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact effectively throughout various departments and hierarchical levels.
- Team player spirit
- Good planning & organizational skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Fluent in English, French or Dutch are nice to have
- PC literate, specifically strong MS Excel skills - Knowledge in Access/SAS is a plus.
The successful candidate will be provided with the opportunity to join a global company, access to the career development programs offer by the company and an attractive salary package in line with his/her experience.