As technical coordinator you will focus on the integration of solutions.
You are responsible for analyzing the functional needs with a view to the integration between the systems. To do this, the following is part of your duties:
- giving / guiding workshops to get a picture of the needs and to establish an approach with the parties involved;
- lead the development team and set the priorities;
- coordinate (and follow-up) the various parties responsible for the integration;
- develop and maintain a plan;
- lead the integration tests;
- to check the quality of the deliverables, both for the integration platform and for the documentation regarding the other applications.
You also guarantee the optimal use of the integration platform:
- You keep the database of the services up-to-date and you guarantee that the community of integration analysts use the existing resources as well as possible;
- You also lead the 'Integration Community' which consists of the various participating parties: functional analysts / integration analysts, development team, architects, Technical Designer, System Engineers.
You have a university degree in IT or similar through experience;
You have the following technical knowledge:
- Enterprise Architect, SoapUI, Office, Sharepoint;
- UML (use cases, sequence diagrams, class diagrams, ...), BPMN;
- WSDL, XML & XSLT (JSON);
- Principles SOA, S-SDLC, Dev / ops.
You master French and/or Dutch perfectly. You master technical English;
Strong communication and presentation skills.
Strong customer orientation (business) and result orientation.
Very good analytical spirit and critical attitude
Assertiveness and sense of team work.
Our clients offers:
- A permanent employment position.
- Working in a big organization with lot's of projects, training and career possibilities.
- Attractive salary package inclusive a company car.