GSK is looking for a
Senior Manager Bioprocess Leader (M/F)
Requisition ID: WD199416
- The purpose of the job is to provide global understanding of the deep interactions between the 4 components of New IPV (Inactivated Polio Virus) operational mastery: Product, Process, Equipment, Automation.
- The incumbent is responsible to lead and drivetroubleshooting initiatives (e.g. : contamination issues) and process optimization projects.
- The incumbent is the best expert in the MPU to “connect the dots” between Product/process and Equipment/Automation.
- The incumbent will be accountable to insure early detection of process issues (trend analysis) and lead investigations by coordinating all involved departments, to ensure performance of the manufacturing processes.
- Leads and is responsible /accountable for troubleshooting diagnosis & actions (that can occur when there is production issue…).
- Leads process optimization (yields and debottlenecking) projects in collaboration with Operational Excellence.
- User representative for Capital Expenditure projects.
- Preferred interface between Production teams and Automation teams.
- In collaboration with Automation teams, trains MPU staff on equipment/automation topics.
- Develops the expertise of the MPU on Product, Process, Equipment and Automation knowledge, in collaboration with P&P team.
- Works with solutions suppliers to ensure continued performance and sustainability of the supervision and control systems (for example DeltaV).
- Develop the knowledge of GSK network on automated biological production processes (bulk).
- In collaboration with BeEM Automation team, ensure the integrity of the data generated by the supervision and control systems.
- Ideally DeltaV certification.
- Knowledge of Siemens S7 and other PLC architectures.
- Training skills.
- Influence skills.
- Ability to work transversally without hierarchical lever.
- Communication skills, internally in the MPU or externally (GSK network and stakeholders).
- Biological Process extensive knowledge (bulk manufacturing).
- Engineering school with bioprocess option (Master level).
- Approx. 10 years in bioprocessing (Operations and/or Engineering).
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application/selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements you will have the opportunity to let us know what specific assistance you require. This will help us to make suitable arrangements to support you throughout our selection process.
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
We have 3 global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
Vaccines – Our Vaccines business has a broad portfolio and innovative pipeline of vaccines to protect people of all ages. We deliver over two million vaccine doses per day to people living in over 160 countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com
Once our pioneering treatments have been developed, they are manufactured to the highest standards and distributed across the regions that need them most. Accomplishing this as efficiently and quickly as possible can quite literally be a matter of life and death. So it's no wonder that more than 70% of our talented workforce is based within Global Industrial Operations - the essential business unit that manufactures and manages the entire vaccine supply process, from customer order to product dispatch on a global scale.
As the name suggests, it operates in a multi-national context across more than 17 sites around the world, working closely in tandem with colleagues from a variety of disciplines and professions.
The department is structured in operating units that focus on various aspects of the manufacturing and supply process. These include Industrialization (overseeing the transfer of production from R&D to a commercial level), Supply Chain Management and Technical Services
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Tags: Senior Manager Bioprocess Leader,troubleshooting, process optimization, manufacturing process, trainer, bioprocess, bioengineer, bioengineering, DeltaV, Siemens S7, PLC architecture, procesoptimalisatie, productieproces, trainer, bioproces, bio-ingenieur,optimisation des processus, processus de fabrication, formateur, bioprocédé, bioingénieur, bioingénierie