Our client’s organization was founded in 1993 to focus on the management of complex ICT network and systems environments. They provide Monitoring as a Service Provider (MaaS) and IT Operations Automation services. The company is based in Leuven and currently employs highly qualified sales, software and systems engineers specialized in IT infrastructure, Applications, Cloud and Log Management.
In order to reinforce the sales team of our client we are looking for a motivated Sales Development Assistant.
- You are responsible for the further expansion and update of the target group database
- Create content and keep the company website up to date
- Creation, implementation, analyses and follow up of targeted B2B marketing campaigns via various digital channels (email, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc)
- Marketing research and content development in close collaboration with the sales team
- Qualifying inbound and generating outbound leads
- Active approach to prospects and customers, both digitally and by phone
- You will receive a lot of freedom in the job to contribute to the success of this role.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree or a first relevant sales experience in a B2B context
- You are communicative and like to be in contact with customers
- You have a strong interest in marketing, sales and communication
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French
- You have good writing skills; you are in charge of redacting commercial/marketing texts
- You have strong affinities with ICT
- You are target and customer oriented, analytic, creative, driven, studious, ambitious and not afraid of a challenge
- Experience with CRM and/or other digital marketing automation tools are considered as a plus
- You participate in a role that will support and improve the entire organization
- A rewarding salary with extra-legal benefits and a commission plan
- Internal training and support to develop your experience and skills
- A position in a young and dynamic company in full expansion