The Client is looking for a Retail Manager, someone passionate and experienced in Textile or Children lifestyle & Consumer goods. The Retail Manager will cover its different POS in Benelux
Founded in the last Century, the Company aims to stand for creativity while focusing on quality and perfection
With a worldwide presence, they are offering both a complete line of clothing and underwear for children of all ages, as well as for their parents. Today, they have a dedicated team which is committed to the strategic market development in Benelux in the multi-channel segment, with a focus on the quality as well as heritage and innovation of the brand and a strong International pipeline.
In order to strengthen its position in Europe, the company is looking for an operationally and strategically experienced "Retail Manager Europe" who understands to maximize sales and minimize losses across the area, to ensure an effective implementation of the local and International Strategy to provide the interface between the stores and the head office in Brussels.
As Retail Expert, you will be able to develop the turnover and profitability of the stores through an excellence in implementing bench-marking customer service and retail standards and a keen eye for operations details as well as people development
The Retail Manager will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Be responsible for the Retail turnover and the duties of the Boutique Managers and Teams and the Retail Operations Manager
- Develop together with your team, the European Retail Manager and the General Manager a Retail strategy and processes in-line with the International Strategy and pipeline as well as the local
- Have a full knowledge of sales performance in all stores
- Help to build the budget and local 3 Year Plan
- Set the Retail targets per Year, per month, per day
- Have the knowledge and tangible information (Figures) for each store performance, Performance last year, against the budget
- Take action and suggest pro-actively commercial animations to ensure achievement of store figures, to provide direction to ensure that sales figures are optimized wherever possible
- Ensure control of staffing costs within the budgeted parameters
- Ensure and control all other manageable costs
- Hold a good commercial awareness of the activities of competitors within relevant trading environment.
- Maximize the Omni Channel Strategy of the Brand in Benelux
- Propose practical measures to optimize the Omni Channel performance and to capitalize on the chances it provides
- Optimize the regional presence at the POS by proposing new locations and developing business plans together with the General Manager
- Manage the KPIs with your Team (i.e: Conversion rate, UPT, Amount per transaction, etc.)
- Assess your team based on targets and last year performance. Give feedback, Vision and meaning
- Set training targets, plan trainings, conferences and manage internal and external trainers and referees.
- Co-manage the Local Visual Merchandising, together with the global VM Team and the European Retail Manager
- Set rules in line with the General Management to control fraud maximally. Check and take measures to minimize fraud overall.
They are looking for an agile leader, that has expertise in agile management, ideally professional training and experience in scrum or other.
- Master's in business study with focus on, or professional Training in Retail
- 3-6 years of experience in a similar position the Retail Fashion- Business
- Experience to manage all Retail tasks in-store and to optimize processes and accelerate sales in the region
- Independent, responsible and target oriented
- Positive spirit, team oriented, dynamic and structured in the approach
- Strong leadership skills
- Perfectly fluent in French and Flemish/Dutch, English is a plus
- It's the opportunity to lead, develop and upgrade your team to accelerate the growth of the region.
- The salary package which include a company car will depend on the experience of the candidate.