Due to an increase of their activity, our client is currently looking to broaden its Sales team with a Sales Manager with previous experience in managing projects to join their Brussels based team.
Our client is a well-established company active in the Financial Services industry aiming to expand their scope of activities.
- Meet or exceed annual sales goals and targets that align with the company's vision and objectives.
- Work with sales colleagues and other internal stakeholders to drive the sales process from beginning to end by identifying and qualifying prospects, initiating new sales activity and managing sales cycles to closure.
- Drive the development of business within assigned territories.
- Build relationships across client and prospect organizations to maintain desired pipeline levels.
- Partner with Solution Specialists to develop clear, concise proposals and deliver targeted client demos that address client needs.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Product Strategy to promote improvement in product quality and the development of new sources of revenue.
- Assess the needs of the client by identifying specific cause of underlying problems and proposes innovative solutions based on their business requirements.
- Identify additional products and services that clients may benefit from and introduce them appropriately into dialogue with clients.
- Begin development as a market expert and provide product/service use cases during the sales cycle.
- Serve as the main liaison between the client service team, the client and the implementation services organization on each services opportunity.
- Coordinate responses to requests for product and services information from prospects and clients.
- Assist in the preparation and circulation of market insight comments to create awareness of the company's expertise internally and externally.
- Assist in the training of new team members.
- Provide current forecasts and pipeline information to management.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's required in Finance (Corporate Finance would be a plus)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a B2B environment interacting with the C-Level
- Experience in Information/data sales or software would be considered a plus
- Ability to present high-level information as well as detailed demonstrations of products & services
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills in French, Dutch and English
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to detail
An interesting and dynamic role within an international financial services company with a competitive salary package