- You have the opportunity to assist customers
- You have the chance to manage projects and design of pipings
Our partner is an international company specialized for implementing industrial processes in major sectors. Thanks to its expansion and for one of its client in the chemical sector, the company is currently looking for a Project Engineer in Mons area.
- You have the opportunity to develop from A to Z different projects in the chemical sector
- You have the chance to manage the design activities (piping, ...)
- you create the initial design and based on it give instructions to the operators for the preparation of the required drawings
- You consult and approve the drawings prior to submission in tenders or for project execution
- You develop and maintain piping design guidelines based on company's products.
- You have the opportunity to assist in the maintenance of the company's specifications manual.
- You hold a Bachelor/Master degree in Industrial (Electrical or Mechanical), Civil Engineer or related discipline
- A knowledge in piping, boilermaking, metal structures, welds and/or technical standards ASTM, ASME, PED, ... is a strong asset
- You have at least 3 years of experience as Project Engineer
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit with a customer focus
- You have a knowledge of AutoCAD and MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, MS project, Outlook…)
- You are fluent French, any other language is a plus
- You are interested by an international environment
- An attractive salary related to your experience (up to 3500€ gross)
- Net allowance+ Company car+ salary*13,92+ 33 holidays + insurances (Group & Hospitalization) + Mobile phone + laptop + ecocheques + Meal vouchers
- You will develop new competencies and extend your professional horizon
- You will discover a growing environment with passionate colleagues for a better understanding of the market
- You have the opportunity to boost your career and develop your credibility as Project Engineer
- You will develop your network in a global company to improve your human qualities and to better target your job achievements
Net allowance + Company car