Technical inspection services and advisory for a company expert in their field
Improve safety, reduce risk and optimise solutions
Our client is a technical partner of the construction industry, set up to enhance global quality and prevent risks on construction projects. Their goal is to give the best advices with innovative solutions. They are the pioneers in the development of European norms and use of materia.
- You will be responsible for the technical follow-up of a varied portfolio of civil engineering construction projects.
- You will build relationship with the client based on trust and dialogue is an essential part of the engineer's role.
- You will be form in structures and stability calculations, technical installations, metal, energy and comfort, fire safety, ...
- You appreciate the proactive management of your customers and their projects.
- You have a Master's degree in civil engineering or civil engineer-architect or equivalent
- You are Dutch-speaking
- You are possionate by construction
- You want to have one of the best formation of the country
- An exciting, varied job in a fast-growing company
- A comprehensive technical education in a dynamic and open work environment
- A large autonomy in the organisation of one's own work
- A stable business environment with good remuneration and fringe benefits
- The head office is located in the centre of Brussels with other offices in Belgium
€ 2.500,00 - € 3.500,00 /maand