Job Title: Project Coordinator
Duration: 12+ months
As for location, this command can be executed mainly from Torhout or Lubbeek. However, candidates must be mobile and be able to move autonomously in Flanders, for meetings with clients or team meetings.
- As project coordinator Telecom you are responsible for the end-to-end management of telecom projects. The project involves the connection of customer sites on the telecommunications network and the connection to the backbone of the customer.
- You're the part project manager and coordinates the files on the project managers Telecom designing the concrete issues and monitor the implementation, but also takes on the other the responsibility of the design and execution of civil works for the region in terms of planning and capacity.
- You are the contact for the account for the financial monitoring of the project
- You are the contact for the customer for the operational monitoring of the project.
- You also following files content by including:
- You ensure coordination with the department's construction and design in the regions and the various contractors.
- The follows the work during the performance.
- You check the quality and seek solutions if necessary.
- You provide technical advice on applications and connecting clients.
- Good around telecom knowledge and experience.
Required Knowledge & Experience:
- Knowledge of designing fibre optic networks
- Knowledge of construction gasvezels
- Experience in managing contractors.
- Fluent Dutch and English is required, both speaking and writing.