Profile Group is a premium Selection and Recruitment company that has been helping candidates in their job search for 30 years. Working with a wide variety of companies, we provide candidates with a high quality service that helps both in the application process and improving the various skills required to succeed in interviews.
Our client, Physiol, a member of the BVI group specialized in ophthalmic surgery, is involved in the research, development and manufacture of intraocular implants for cataract surgery.
As a R&D Project Leader, you have the following responsibilities:
- Contribution to innovations in the specific field of medical devices (cataract surgery)
- Contribution to the development of new products from the first specifications to instructions for manufacturing and QC control
- Optimization & developing (new) manufacturing processes
- Development of methodology (method and equipment) of optic characterization
- Technical watch : keep up-to-date on optical design, characterization and optical manufacturing developments
- Support to QA, QC and production departments for matters related to the Optic field
- Contribution to the realization of verification/validation files in close collaboration with our RA manager
- Interaction with suppliers
- Interaction with outsourced R&D resources (R&D centers, Universities…)
Your experience & skills
- Education : Master in Engineering
- Some professional experience within R&D structure during 5 years
- Specific skills : acquaintance with Optical design or optical modelling and physical optics
- optical design tools like Zemax, CodeV, Virtual Lab or other.
- mathematical modelling and analysis tools like Mathematica, Matlab or similar.
- optical benches for power/MTF/aberration measurement of IOLs
- Creative, a team player, hands-on, hardworking and persistent
- Comfortable working in a fast growing company with a changing culture
- Inspired by the collective intelligence and solutions oriented
- Fluent in English and ready to learn French
You join a dynamic and state-of-the-art environment in a company that encourages its teams to take initiatives and bring ideas that contribute to the success of the company. Physiol offers you a position of responsibility, with a competitive salary package.