Julius Baer is the leading Swiss private banking group with a focus on servicing and advising sophisticated private clients and a premium brand in global wealth management. That is why a comprehensive range of services and first-class service quality are essential – as are the committed teams that provide them.
- Execution of MiFID Reportings
- Support in the implementation of MIFID requirements
- Support of tax and regulatory related reportings
- Strong banking experience or a Bachelor´s degree in Economics, Finance or Legal
- Strong MIFID and regulatory knowledge
- Good English skills, German and other languages will be considered as an asset
- Good analytical skills
- High flexibility and efficiency
- Knowledge of databases, ability to extract necessary information from data for further analysis
- Detail oriented and readiness of mind
- Excellent communication skills and committed team player
Start date will be as soon as possible.
Fixed-term until 30.04.2021 / part-time 50%
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. You can find further interesting job opportunities from the Home Page or under Similar Jobs section. Please be informed that we will need to ask for a valid criminal record of every candidate by signing an offer with Bank Julius Baer Europe.