Our client is a leader in the integration of speech and video platforms.
Do you want to work in a dynamic company with an abundance of training options? Do you have a passion for IT and do you want to turn problems into solutions? Do you like to get started with high-end technological solutions?
As Automation Engineer, you will be part of the Innovation and Development department. Together with your colleagues, you will be technically responsible for the design and implementation of automation solutions. You will buid in-depth knowledge into the fundamentals of the automation platform as well as other new fascinating technologies.
Your tasks Project Based include:
- Analyses user requirements and create the most suitable technical solution.
- Document your designs, optimize it together with the customer for optimal usability.
- Act as technical expert: listen, understand and communicate with the client regarding his “wishes” and the impact of those on the daily use of the automation system.
- Implementation of solutions based on virtual PLC and SCADA: - Prepare future installations in lab environment - Installation and commissioning of the solution - User and Administrator training sessions - Identify, log, describe, escalate and follow up on issues arising during project implementation - Documentation of the installation (As-built/user manual).
- Perform upgrades and extensions on existing installations.
Your tasks in Maintenance include:
- Execute first line corrective maintenance within the SCADA software application
- Participate in tests setups required for demo, exposition and/or product validation
- Update site documentation after intervention (software release, installed base…)
Location: Brussels and sometimes Antwerpen ( Centraal Station)
- Industrial engineer or equivalent by experience with a specialization in automation.
- Some years of professional experience in the automation domain (SCADA,) Windows server management, MSSQL and network technology knowledge is a plus.
- Affinity with GUI Software development in a Windows environment (.NET, C#,XAML) is an asset.
- PLC knwoledge is an asset
- Fluent in Dutch and English, Knowledge of French is a plus.
- Analytical thinking.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Open minded, innovative, dynamic, flexible and eager to learn.
- Being autonomous whilst being a team player.
- Being solution driven, a passion for problem solving.
Keep growing, with exciting internal and external technical training options.
Escape from peak hours, with flexible working hours.
Enjoy an attractive salary package with a whole range of benefits: a company car, fuel card, group and hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, ...
- Do not hesitate any longer and send us your application: email@example.com
- Interviews will be hold through Skype