Kapsch is looking for a
Marketing Officer (M/F)
In the position of Marketing Officer you will be working in our Belgium office for the Kapsch PublicTransportCom business unit. Kapsch PublicTransportCom’s solution focuses on end-to-end solutions for Automated Fare Collection (AFC) for Public Transport.
The Marketing Officer reports directly to the Head of Customer Solution Management, and has tasks in the following domains:
- Preparation, organization, attendance and follow-up of international conferencesand trade fairs.
- Managing and updating of the Kapsch PublicTransportCom webpage, intranetpages and internal and external communication channels.
- Assistance in the creation of pre-sales/marketing documentationand tools such as presentations, white papers, leaflets, etc. in accordance to the Kapsch group guidelines.
- Maintaining the local demo roomand demo kits in close collaboration with the R&D department.
- Giving demos to customers and training the Customer Solution Management team and the Sales team in giving demos.
- Management and follow-up of the Kapsch CRM tool.
- Start-up of all social media activities.
- Analysis of current and future trends through either own attendanceat conferences/trade fairs or feedback from colleagues who attended these events.
- Detailed analysis of tender
- Collecting information about ongoing projects from project managers/account managers.
- Setting up and maintain an overview of the current landscape of competitors.
- Reportingof business intelligence findings on a regular basis to the Product Line Management team, the Customer Solution Management team, the Sales team and other internal stakeholders.
We are looking for a creative marketeer who won’t shy away from versatile duties. You are very analytical with a strong sense of structure and details. Besides that, you can find yourself in the following profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent;
- You have 3-5 years of experience in the marketing field;
- Expert user of MS Word, Exceland Powerpoint and excellent presentation skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Englishand Dutch (verbal and written),
- Able and willing to travel regularly(up to 20%)
Nice to have:
- Experience with graphical software (Photoshop Pro, Adobe Indesign or similar DTP applications);
- Experience with feeding social media or writing for the web;
As a member of our local dynamic team you will jointly assume responsibility for our company’s success in new business areas. You can benefit from being enabled to act highly independently while being part of a reputable internationally operating company.
- Competitive salary;
- Group & health insurance (DKV);
- Meal vouchers;
- Additional holidays.
About Kapsch PublicTransportCom
Kapsch PublicTransportCom is a global producer and provider of smart infrastructure solutions for urban public transport companies. These include intermodal transport control systems (ITCS), automatic fare collection (AFC) systems, systems for gathering real-time passenger information and electronic ticketing systems. Clients in this segment include De Lijn from Brussels, Belgium, Arriva, Veolia and Syntus from the Netherlands and Martha in Atlanta (USA)
Kapsch PublicTransportCom also supplies cloud-based, end-to-end network solutions for smart infrastructure, including control and administration systems specially designed for rail or road-based vehicles. These solutions contribute to lower energy expenditure and enhance preventative maintenance.
Kapsch PublicTransportCom is part of the Kapsch Group and is headquartered in Vienna, Austria. For additional information: www.kapsch.net
Send your cv by clicking the ‘Apply’ button.
Tags: marketing officer, B2B, Business2Business, Business-To-Business, agent de marketing, conference, trade fair, website, webpage, intranet, social media, news, documentation, presentation, white paper, leaflet, demo, business intelligence, conferentie, beurs, webpagina, sociale media, nieuws, documentatie, presentatie, folder, B.I., marketing automation