Our client is an international organisation located in the heart of Brussels (easy access with public transport). They are currently looking for an English-speaking Management Assistant.
- Provide organizational support to the Director
- Manageagendas (organise meetings, follow-up execution, make travel arrangements, etc.)
- Handle correspondence (monitor and prioritize emails, prepare responses, handle phone calls, etc.)
- Liaise with external parties
- Providing administrative support in ad-hoc projects
- Yourhave excellent verbal and written skills in English. Any otherEU language is a plus.
- You have a Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree or equivalent by experience
- You have a first experience in a similar role
- You have good IT skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- You are autonomous, hands on, solution and service minded
- You are professional, reliable,well-structured and detail-oriented
- You have strong organizational, follow up and time management skills
- You are a real team-player who enjoys working in an international environment. You have a positive attitude and you are dynamic, flexible, and proactive!
- A permanent contract
- Salary accroding to skills and experience
- Competitive package including luncheon vouchers, group and health insurance, pension plan
- A challenging opportunity in a thriving international and multicultural environment!
Interested? Please send your CV on email@example.com