Our client is looking for a legal counsel to support the businesses in Belgium. As a regional legal counsel you will be responsible for all aspects of the legal function in the broadest sense. You will be a partner for the management and support staff.
Our Client is a market leader in its industry, respected and operating in a growth industry and due to expansion is looking to recruit a Legal Counsel.
- Responsibilities for reviewing and supporting commercial contracts (negotiations), commercial law, corporate law.
- Responsible for the corporate housekeeping.
- Follow-up of legal cases and judicial procedures.
- Legal support to management and support staff.
- Master in law.
- At least 5 years of working experience in company law.
- Dynamic, strong analytically and proactive.
- Dutch or French on a native level, and fluent in the other language and English.
Our client offers you a challenging job within a dynamic and growing company.