nWave is a multi-national digital animation studio specialized in the production and distribution of 3D animation content. It is a thriving Brussels-based company which has produced several feature length animation movies with a worldwide exploitation. nWave also distributes internationally short movies for the attraction, museum, … business.
nWave is currently looking for a Junior Accountant to strengthen the Finance department in Brussels. You will be part of a small finance team and report directly to the Finance Manager.
- Responsible for fixed asset, A/R, A/P, intercompany, cash accounting
- Responsible for Bank reconciliation
- Ensure a timely invoicing
- Bachelor in Accountancy
- Dutch or French speaker with knowledge of English
Required strong points:
- Strong accounting knowledge
- Excellent Computer skills including MS Office
- Good communication skills
- An open mind to take on new challenges and projects.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Well structured and organized
- Stress resistant
- Dynamic and flexible
- You preferably live in the Brussels area.
- A permanent position with a competitive salary
Please send your updated resume & motivation letter to Thomas LOUIS firstname.lastname@example.org