Location: Brussels, Belgium
- The company’s software engineers develop products that are used world-wide by thousands of banks and financial institutions to exchange financial messages using the company’s network. It offers both on-premises and cloud application solutions.
- On a daily basis, our products need to handle millions of messages in a fast, reliable and secure manner. We cover a wide variety of areas within computer science, including software engineering, integration, relational database, application server, software clustering, large scale system design, networking, and security.
- User Interface is what our customers are using on a daily basis to run their business. The company is committed to offer modern User Experience in screen design and interactivity.
- As user interface software engineer working in an Agile team, you are responsible for managing individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables. With your technical expertise you design, develop, test, maintain and enhance software solutions.
- We need engineers to be versatile and passionate to tackle new problems and continually improve our products.
- Design, develop, test, enhance and support cloud applications.
- Participate in feasibility studies to validate technical solutions for product enhancements.
- Analyze problems, propose and implement solutions.
- Understand and address security vulnerabilities.
- Education: University degree in computer science or related field.
- Experience: 5+ years of experience in software engineering.
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in Object-oriented design, algorithms, and software design
- Extensive knowledge of Java
- Extensive knowledge of Browser specificities (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Edge, Firefox, …)
- Knowledge of the security aspects in software design and development and in security technologies (PKI, TLS, …)
- Knowledge of Windows, Linux (RHEL or similar) operating systems
- Knowledge of UX concepts
- Strong communication; fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Quality oriented, meticulous, rigorous, disciplined
- Adaptability and responsiveness to change
- Proactive and autonomous
- Open to new ideas, innovative mind-set, intellectual curiosity and self-motivated learner
- A team player, willing to work in a multicultural environment
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Avenue Jules Bordet 13|1140 Evere – Belgium|Email:email@example.com| Phone: +32 280 82 080 Extn: 2080|www.onesource.be