Our customer is a world-leading provider of sustainable productivity solutions. They serve customers in more than 180 countries and their products (and services) are focused on productivity, energy efficiency, safety and ergonomics. More concrete, they are the designing, producing and selling leaders in air compressors, dryers, filters, generators, …
For one of their divisions, they are currently looking for an experienced and motivated
IT Technology Engineer - Full stack Java developer
- You will be part of a small IT team, located in the heart of manufacturing.
- You will be responsible for a variety of IT activities, ranging from development, testing, functional analysis, technical documentation over advanced support and system maintenance.
- You will be working closely with the manufacturing team in order to develop all kind of new applications with the focus on process optimisation.
- With the development of new systems, you can have a direct impact on our operations.
- You have a master’s degree preferably as Civil Engineer, Commercial Engineer or equivalent.
- You are without doubt experienced in full stack Java development.
- You are a potential full stack Java developer, with potential to become a real architect.
- You have strong interest in manufacturing, operations & process flow optimizations.
- You have very strong analytical skills
- You are able to express yourself fluently in English and preferably also in Dutch.
- You are customer oriented, enthusiastic, professional, open minded and solution oriented
- You have a self-drive and passion.
- You have a proactive attitude and always strive for continuous improvement.
- You will work in an international environment, that will stimulate you to keep on learning/growing
- You will get the chance to transcend yourself, by showing independent work
- Our customer can offer you an exciting Java development job in a manufacturing division with a lot of room for initiative.
- Every day will be different!
- Good results will be noticed and rewarded
- Our customer offers you an attractive salary, expanded with several other benefits
You like this challenge?
Do not hesitate and send your cv and motivation letter to email@example.com and maybe soon you will start in the job of your dreams!
Important: people who are not living in the Antwerp region or who only want tot work on a freelance base, please do not send your application!