Are you a Project Manager and looking for a new challenge? We have an opportunity for you!
Who we are?
Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world.Within the International Institutions we have framework contracts with European Institutions like: European Commission; European Parliament; European Court of Auditors; Europol; NATO; Court of Justice; EPO; European Council, United Nations, etc.
Role: Drupal developer
Location : Brussels
- Manage the implementation of information systems to meet identified business needs, acquiring and utilising the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality
- Give proposals for project strategies, planning, definition of tasks and deliverables, review of project deliverables, quality control, risk analysis and management, status reports, problem reporting and management systems, follow up and organisation
- Guide the team in charge of project activities and review their deliverables
- Participate in functional working groups and progress meetings. Estimate costs, timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion of each project to agreed terms of reference
- Prepare and maintain project and quality plans and tracks activities against the plan, provide regular and accurate reports
- Monitor costs, timescales and resources used, and take action where these deviate from agreed tolerances. Ensure that delivered systems are implemented within these criteria
- Manage the change control procedure gaining agreement for revisions to the project from project sponsors
- Provide effective leadership for the project team ensuring that team members are motivated and constantly developing their skills and experience
- Coordinate and distribute work between external contractors and monitor for on-time delivery with quality respected
- Identification and ownership of technical project risks and issues, including owning mitigation activities and resolution of issues
- Undertake other duties as directed by line managers commensurate with the post
- Propose optimisation of System Architecture and mid/long term Road map
- Monitor Technical documentation creation and update
- Assistance with deployment and configuration of the system
- Actively seeking opportunities to contribute improvements of processes and approaches
- Propose optimisation of development process, technology used, System Architecture and mid/long term Road map
- Undertake other duties as directed by line managers.
- Minimum 9 years of proven experience managing development projects involving multiple technology
- Minimum 6 years of experience with IT infrastructure projects
- Minimum 7 years of experience with continues integration tools and processes
- Minimum 4 years of experience with projects using SQL and web applications development
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Cloud services and infrastructure specifics
- Project Management certification such as PRINCE2, Open PM2 or similar.
Other useful skills:
- Good team player and leader.
- Ability to apply high standards.
- Fluency in English
If you are interested in this role, apply now and we will contact you asap.
- Flexibel rooster
- Betaalde vakantie
- Werken vanuit huis
- Professionele ontwikkeling