Due to an increase of their activity, our client is currently looking for an Investment Professional with at least 2 years of experience in M&A or Management Consulting to join their team in East Flanders.
Our client is an investment company aiming to expand their scope of activities.
Directly reporting to the Investment Manager, the Investment Professional will have the opportunity to work on the various investment projects he/she will be assigned to, and more specifically his/her main responsibility will be to:
- Independent identification and assessment of sectors with high investment potential
- Analysis of investment opportunities based on in-depth market analysis, financial modeling and field research
- Execution and coordination of due diligence with advisors
- Support during the negotiation process
- Monitoring investments on recurring basis and providing insights and advice on how to further improve their performance
- Execution of ad-hoc improvement projects within the portfolio companies
- At least 2-year experience in top tier Management Consulting (McK, BCG, Bain, RB, ATK, ADL) or in Transaction Services/ Corporate Finance team from Big Four (at least 1 promotion received in current role)
- Fluency in Dutch and English (French is a plus)
- Strong ability to assess markets and investment opportunities independently
- Autonomous and pragmatical
- Intelligent and highly analytical
- Ability to model investment opportunities
An excellent career opportunity for the candidate that wants a hands-on investment experience.