Our client is a successful firm active in the financial sector. For their office located in Brussels (easy access!), they are currently looking for a high-level Personal Assistant!
- Providing full and high-level administrative support to the Managing Director
- Managing agendas and appointments(professional and private)
- Arranging travels from A to Z
- Coordinating meetings and events
- Monitoring, screening and dispatching incoming phone calls
- Handling private secretarial tasks such as booking restaurants, real estate-related tasks, etc.
- Liaising with internal staff at all levels and regions
- Preparing and editing correspondence, presentations and other documents
- Conducting research and compiling data to prepare reports and documents
- And more!
- You are trilingual French, English and Dutch
- You have a degree in secretarial studies (Executive Assistant/Office Management/etc.) or equivalent by experience
- You have 8-10years’ experience in a similar role
- You have a good command of MS Office
- You are professional, discrete and have a good business presentation
- You are service minded, accurate and have excellent organizational skills
- A permanent contract
- Salary according to skills and experience
- A stimulating, challenging and dynamic environment!