INTRASOFT International, a leading European IT solutions provider, is seeking on behalf of one of the European Institutions based in Brussels, a professional to cover the following opening:
GIS Developer (m/f)
- Design and construction of Geographical Information Systems
- Conduct geographic data analysis and correlations with other non-geographic data
- Be the technical assistance for the use of GIS software
- Implement geospatial analysis tools
- Elaborate testing programs
- Integrate with other applications
- Write of technical documentation
- Deploy, configure, maintain the system and GIS infrastructure and platforms required by the system
- Assist with evaluating and testing products delivered by other teams to ensure that they conform to the requirements and methodology
- Participate in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users
- Assist in the testing, the technical documentation, the deployment, the evaluation and the reporting.
- University degree (Bachelor or equivalent)
- Proven experience with ArcGIS (desktop and server) installation, maintenance, ArcGIS driven data analysis and ArcGIS server and ArcSIDE driven software development
- Good knowledge on UML, JIRA and Confluence
- In-depth knowledge of GIS software and tools
- In-depth knowledge of geospatial data analysis
- Good knowledge of SQL and relational database systems
- Good communications skills and a real team player
INTRASOFT International provides a creative, challenging and dynamic multinational environment which encourages team spirit, cooperation and continuous learning.
For information regarding our company, current projects and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.intrasoft-intl.com.
CV will be submit in English.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.