The client is looking for a Franchise Development Manager to expand his Franchise network across Belgium, and more especially Flanders.
The company is a well known player in the Retail - Eye wear. From decades, they are at the service of premium quality, design and best services. Already well implemented in Wallonia, they would like to expand their network in Flanders. It's here a challenging on the field position which will require a strong hunting and resilient attitude.
Under the responsibility of the Director of Belgium, your main tasks will be to ensure the following responsibilities:
Contribution to the development strategy of the brand:
- Take cognizance of the development objectives defined by the General Management;
- Analyze the development's potential of new franchisees based on market evaluation, competition, the commercial positioning of the brand, the objectives of the territory's network;
- Also ensure the renovation of existing franchise so that they are representative of the identity of the brand;
- Take charge of the expansion and / or the transfer of the existing sales franchise so that they are consistent with the objectives of normative turnover of the brand;
- Ensure the establishment of new points of sale or corners on areas not yet covered.
Prospecting and selection of candidates:
- Prospecting to find candidates for Franchise (classifieds in the specialised media, participation in fairs and shows, field presence, ...);
- Analyze the applications with regard to the profiles and criteria defined in the framework of the development policy of the brand;
- Receive the shortlisted candidates for a presentation of the brand (concept, corporate culture, franchise contracts ...), test their motivation and validate their profile against the criteria defined by the brand (management skills and sales, ...);
- Validate or participate in the validation of the applications (in connection with its hierarchy).
Assembly of the franchise project:
- To carry out preliminary socio-economic studies either internally or by external service providers (potential of trade, analysis of the competition ...);
- Prepare all the documents necessary for the request for financing from the bank;
- Set up the complete project feasibility file;
Accompanying the future franchisee in the realization of his project:
- Assist the future franchisee when signing leases or deeds of the future store and when applying for bank financing (help with the preparation of files);
- Follow the future franchisee during the development work (respect of the commitments of quotes and deadlines), the first orders, the launch of the advertisement ...;
- Accompany the franchisee until the opening of the store;
- Accompany the franchisee during the renovation of the existing point of sale.
- 5 years of experience in sales or business development position in a Retail environment
- Experience in the Real estate or expansion is a strong asset
- Hunting mindset
- Resilient, motivated and results oriented personality
- Perfectly bilingual French and Dutch
The salary package which includes a company car will depend on the experience of the candidate