Profile Group is a premium Selection and Recruitment company that has been helping candidates in their job search for 30 years. Working with a wide variety of companies, we provide candidates with a high quality service that helps both in the application process and improving the various skills required to succeed in interviews.
Our client is active in the industrial sector and is located in the Liège Province.
As Financial Controller, you participate in the good management and monitoring of our client's projects by taking on the following responsibilities:
- Manage bottom-up operations (guarantees) and cash (OWCR)
- Prepare industrial and financial investment studies
- Participate in the development of the company's strategy and support its development at the operational level
- Maintain optimal financial communication, among other things by developing relationships with shareholders and investors
- Take the responsibilities of Cost controller within our project teams by supporting the following points:
- Support the accounting and financial administration of purchase and sales orders concerning current projects (monitoring of purchase order receipts, monitoring of payment schedules, control of supplier/customer invoicing).
- Assist project managers in preparing and monitoring contracts (preparation of project reports, monitoring of trade receivables).
- Provide support for the preparation of the budget and cash flow forecasts.
- Control project expenses and overheads as well as analytical charges.
- Identify and inform on the discrepancies observed between the budgeted and actual figures.
- Prepare monthly reports. Check the reliability, consistency and reasonableness of the accounting, financial and non-financial data that compose them
Prerequisites (basic training, complementary, languages, IT ...)
- Master in Finance, Economics, Business Studies
- At least 10 years’ experience in a similar function (KA)
- Experience in the industrial sector, engineering, project cost control
- International experience
- Fluency in English, any other language is a considerable asset!
- The practice of ERP systems and tools: SAP + BW (ex: accounting - purchasing - projects) is a plus
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite, particularly Excel and its advanced functions.
- Strategic thinker
- Charismatic leader
- Good analytical mind and a well-developed critical sense. Good understanding of accounting movements.
- Ability to be concise and to write clear and concise reports.
- Detail oriented and comfortable in controlling data.
- Recognized interpersonal skills
- Ability to ask the right questions (needs analysis).
- Feeling comfortable in a matrix organization and a support service
- Very good team spirit and willingness to contribute to the team.
- Ethics, integrity, honesty.
Our client offer you :
- A career in a dynamic and ambitious company aware of the value of its employee
- The opportunity to create your future while respecting our mutual interest
For more information:
Call DELIA LECCA
at the number: 0478027101