This role role primarily focuses on all aspects of accounting & finance processes.
You will be responsible for a number of key accounting activities for the Benefralux finance operations.
Our client is an international company that supports healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries in their daily efforts to improve the lives of their patients.
The responsibilities of the Financial Accountant include:
· Manage all aspects of general accounting, timely month-end and year-end closing processes for the entity
under your responsibility
· Timely and accurate periodical and annual reporting
· Ensure compliance with Company and Group Policies
· Preparation of statutory accounts, tax returns, fiscal declarations
· Support internal and external audits
· Involvement in other ad-hoc work streams and special projects as appropriate
· Assist in the integration, standardization and improvement of accounting processes and internal control
Profiel van kandidaat
- Graduate in accountancy/finance (Bachelor)
- Relevant practical experience within an international work environment/shared service center
- Knowledge of Tax & VAT regulations
- Strong systems skills (Excel/Word and experience with ERP systems - ideally SAP)
- Experience with reporting software (Oracle/Hyperion)
- Excellent Dutch language skills with fluency in English (French is a plus)
- autonomous and curious
- Experience in an international company
- dynamic working environment
- training and coaching program