BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organisations, is present in 167 countries and employs more than 91.000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalized service and valued relationship.
In order to support the growth in our Tax department, we are currently looking for a:
Experienced VAT Consultant (m/f)
At BDO Luxembourg, every tax consultant is an excellent generalist who has decided to specialize in one or another area. By approaching BDO, the client has the assurance that everything is done to find a tailor-made solution, taking into account the clients’ profile and objectives.
Your next challenge:
You will assist a portfolio of local and international clients (Commercial and Industrial companies, Banks, Soparfi, SICAR, Securization companies and Holdings) in their administrative and legal obligations related to VAT and indirect taxation.
You will analyze your clients’ needs and will be involved in:
- Advising clients in relation with indirect taxation and VAT;
- The supervision of a portfolio of VAT returns for your clients;
- The preparation of articles and brochures.
Acting as a real trusted advisor and appreciated for the excellence of your work, you will develop long term relationships with our clients.
- You have a Master degree in Economics or Law, ideally with a major in Tax;
- You have a professional experience of 3 to 4 years minimum in a similar position within a similar structure;
- You have a solid background in the latest regulations (Luxembourg VAT, intra-community VAT, and ECJ case law);
- You have good analytical skills and you are comfortable with numbers;
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and excellent team spirit;
- You have strong commitment to quality client service;
- You are proactive and ready to take initiatives;
- You are fluent in English and French. German is an asset;
… then that offer is probably made for you!
Join us and...
- Become part of a global organization with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Have a diverse portfolio of national and international clients across different industries;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get a personalized training plan to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Receive attractive benefits.
Stay connected by following our "BDO Luxembourg" page on LinkedIn!
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Referral bonus
- Flexibel rooster
- Gratis snacks en koffie
- Game kamer
- Sport abonnement
- Vaderschap betaald verlof
- Product korting
- Korting op mobiele telefoon
- Betaalde vakantie
- Betaald ziekteverlof
- Professionele ontwikkeling
- Collegegeld vergoeding
- Werken vanuit huis