The large IT department of our customer is responsible for the development and optimization of the IT systems to facilitate and support all their business activities.
- You actively participate, within internal project teams, in the development of all kinds of applications and proof of concepts.You are building on the expansion of the applications and you are contributing actively to technological innovations .
- Depending on your technical skills you also offer support to other team members and monitor quality.
- As an experienced developer you can also take the lead on internal projects with the help of a project team of developers with whom you jointly determine the concepts that should be developed internally. Hereby you also investigate new technologies to offer the appropriate solution to the business.
- You report to the Team Leader Development.
Skills & experience
- You have experience in JAVA development projects within a business environment as developer, lead developer ...
- You have a thorough experience of JAVA back-end development.
- Knowledge of architecture, current databases and open source development tools are assets.
- You are someone who likes to learn something and also likes to share your knowledge.
- You have strong communication skills, teamplayer and you take initiative.
- You are curious about current technologies such as devops.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and English.
- You end up in an dynamic organization
- There are fascinating and diverse challenges within the position.
- A strong team spirit is specific to the company and you get the opportunity to further develop intensively through training.
- Our customer offers a permanent contract with a competitive salary and other benefits as a company car, fuel card, meal vouchers....
- Location: Limburg
Send your application to email@example.com
- Interviews will be hold through Skype