The client is looking for an EMEA Digital Production Manager - Retail sector to join his team in Brussels.
With a worldwide presence, the company is a leader on the Retail - luxury sector. With different brands and active in fashion, fragrance, cosmetic and beverages, they are offering a nice and challenging work environment.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
As an EMEA Digital Production Manager based in Brussels, you will report to the Head of e-Retail in Paris. You will be responsible for ensuring smooth and timely publication of all content on all company online platforms for Europe, Middle East & Africa and suggest and prioritise optimisation of the user journey. You will coach, lead and manage a team of Webmasters and will monitor and report website performance
- Publish articles, animations, and product pages on the 9 EMEA versions of the website as well as the App and the Careers website
- Supervise content translations with the different digital country managers
- Modify key commercial messages in collaboration with the central teams and the digital country managers to improve user experience and increase conversion
OPTIMISATION, PERFORMANCE, AND ANALYTICS
- Analyse website performance
- Collaborate with the technical teams regarding the stability of the websites, escalate any technical challenges and follow-up on the resolution
- Identify main KPIs and create dashboards to analyse key drivers of traffic, conversion, and client satisfaction
- Manage SEO at zone level: KPI dashboard, identification of the key themes to work on and areas, on-board countries and propose actions.
- Suggest ideas of A/B tests and personalisation experiences in collaboration with the dedicated experts and central teams.
- Propose User Stories to develop publication tools and website front in collaboration with the website squad and countries
- Follow-up on defects, bugs, and other technical improvements of EMEA websites that are delivered during the release by technical teams.
- Develop, coach, and lead a team of 5 internal and external Webmasters and one Assistant Manager
- Allocate tasks amongst team members - Evaluate workload and adapt staffing level
- Manage relationship with external suppliers
- 5+ years of experience and relevant qualifications in web integration, webmastering, or digital production
- Able to work in a fast-paced, demanding, and changing environment
- Strong and effective interpersonal communication skills essential
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in managing and leading a team
- Able to work autonomously
- Pro-active and problem-solving attitude
- Client centric, experience in Retail or/and in the Luxury sector is a plus
The salary package which doesn't include a company car will depend on the experience of the candidate.