P4P is looking for an Electrical Project Engineer / Designer in Antwerp
- As an Electrical Project Engineer / Designer you work within the engineering team on the realization of new products and on the optimization of existing products.
- You're working in a team of Designers, Project Engineers and Test Engineers.
- You have contacts with colleagues of other departments (purchase, production, service, R&D, ...) and with suppliers (for, among other things, the selection of electrical parts and technical applications).
- Your responsibilities includes:
- The electrical side of the product realisation
- The drafting of bills of material and the entries in the systems
- The drafting of technical specifications
- The drafting and following up of test program, preparing instructions for assemblage and testing and evaluating these results
- Calculating cable sections, fuses etc.
- You have a Bachelor, Graduate or Master Industrial Engineer Electricity / Electronics / Electromechanics.
- You preferably have experience in this sector, but graduates are certainly welcome too.
- Knowledge of Excel and (electrical and mechanical) CAD-systems are desirable.
- You have technical insight and experience in electrical design and are passionate about (electrical) technology.
- You have a creative and innovative attitude.
- You have good communication skills and are a real teamplayer.
- You have a good knowledge of English.
- You live in Belgium.
- A permanent contract of indefinite duration
- An exciting and challenging job at een international, innovative company where you receive the necessary support
- Training opportunities
- Attractive salary package
- Shiu Yang Tang, email@example.com
- +324 88 28 32 09
- Verbindingsdok Oostkaai 7, 2000 Antwerpen
Electrical, Project Engineer, Designer, Bachelor, Graduate, Master, Industrial Engineer, Electricity, Electronics, Electromechanics, Antwerp