Are you an expert in DevOps,Cloud and security?
Then, you come to the right place.!
everis is hiring a DevOps &Cloud Expert to work in European Commission
Who we are?
Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world.Within the International Institutions we have framework contracts with European Institutions like: European Commission; European Parliament; European Court of Auditors; Europol; NATO; Court of Justice; EPO; European Council, United Nations, etc.
- Designing security controls, processes and procedures for various public cloud projects.
- Analyse security requirements for public cloud implementation and integration.
- Implementation of technological solutions dedicated to security and data protection in public cloud
- Provide senior security architectural leadership to all phases of the various Cloud projects,
- Work closely with security risk assessment experts to develop and deliver a complete security architecture solution
- Lead technical analysis and recommendations.
- Lead technical design and first instance deployment of global projects including security solutions for internal and external IaaS and PaaS clouds
- Present cloud security architectural design concepts and solution
- Compare and evaluate various public cloud security technologies and tools from technical, functional and financial feasibility.
- Drive proof of concepts that assess the feasibility of security solutions
- Develop metrics and dashboards to Measure and Validate the effectiveness
- Design and develop standards, SOPs and Runbooks for normal operations
- Participate to security incident analysis and resolution
- Design technical controls, measure and publish the adherence to security requirements.
- Partner with and support the DevOps team to drive and execute results in a timely manner.
Required techincal skills:
- Experience with public cloud environments and technologies, including Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Azure, and possibly other vendors (minimum 3 years)
- Strong hands-on experience of cloud security related topics
- Experience with enterprise logging and monitoring solutions including monitoring privilege user accounts and sensitive configuration files
- Experience in information management and information technology security design and implementation
- At least one IT Security certification related to cloud: CISSP, AWS Security Specialist or similar
- AWS or Azure experience: solution delivery expertise, migration of applications to the cloud, automation through third-party tools
- Demonstrated experience in creating conceptual, logical and physical security diagrams, thorough understanding of vulnerabilities and countermeasures
- Strong foundation and in-depth technical knowledge in security engineering, computer and network security, authentication and security protocols, and applied cryptography
- Solid knowledge and understanding of scripting and secure configurations for mainstream Linux operating systems
Required personal skills:
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work effectively in a fast-paced, high volume, results driven environment.
- Ability to rapidly assess a situation and identify, isolate and communicate problems and issues.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both oral/written) including ability to clearly communicate risks and risk management issues to technologists and non technologists
What do we offer?
- You will be able to work in multi-cultural, international setting and be part of an interesting IT community in the heart of Europe.
- You will have the opportunity to work for fast-paced IT projects that has an influence on European Union matters.
- You will receive constant support from everis for your career development.
- We provide compensation and benefits according to your level.
- If you are a freelancer, you are welcome to apply as well. We offer daily rate for you.
Did you see yourself in the above description? Then, this is the perfect moment to apply. Apply now via the link and contact everis. We'll contact you as soon as possible.
- Flexibel rooster
- Betaalde vakantie
- Werken vanuit huis
- Professionele ontwikkeling