If you are an experienced CMC Project/Program Manager who's looking for a new job opportunity within one of the worlds biggest pharmaceutical companies. This vacancy offers the challange you're looking for!
This pharmaceutical company, located in Beerse, is looking for a CMC Program Manager who will translate the CMC strategy into realistic and executable CMC deliverables.
If you have at least 5-8y of experience within the pharmaceutical industry and you've come in contact with CMC development, this could be your new challenge! Please send me your resume and I'll get you one step closer to this opportunity.
firstname.lastname@example.org of bel me op 03 200 28 01.
As a CMC Program Manager you're part of the CMC Program Management Team and you report to the CMC Program Manager Regional Lead.
- Program & strategic planning are key
- You manage the CMC end-to-end process from pre-NME (New Molecular Entity) to launch
- You support the risk management process and work out scenarios to support decision making
- Managing cross-functional deliverables and identifying, developing and implementing best practices are your responibility
- Resource & budget management are also part of your job
- Scientific Master or PhD
- You have Project & Program Management experience within the pharma industry
- Experience with CMC development is a must
- You have affinity with area's like: manufacturing, API, drug development, CMC regulatory, ...
- You're open to occasional business travels
- Languages: ENG
Salary and Benefits
As an answer to your high performance & flexibility, AUSY offers you an interesting salary package, with some interesting extra's like:
Meal vouchers of €7
Net representation cost of €50
Car + unlimited fuel card OR home-work compensation
Opportunities to follow trainings