Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
At IQVIA we help healthcare and biopharma companies improve their probability of success. We do this by connecting our scientific, therapeutic and analytics expertise with superior delivery. From advisory through operations, IQVIA and its affiliate companies is the world’s largest provider of product development and integrated healthcare services. As one of FORTUNE’s ‘Most Admired Companies’ in 2016, we offer great opportunities for a career in world-leading clinical research. Our global projects, innovative tools and industry leading customers combined with excellent support from our leadership team and clear career mapping allows you to make a difference in patient health.
Whether you’re beginning or continuing your solid career within administration (finance) or clinical administration, the Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA) is an ideal platform to gain hands-on experience and insight into the world of Clinical Trial Research. Working within a smart, dedicated team, you will thrive under collaborative mentoring and receive structured quarterly reviews on performance, as well as promotion and bonus awards. Award-winning and innovative, we’ll give you access to cutting-edge in-house and mobile technology, allowing you to work on global projects on a variety of therapeutic areas in phases I-III.
Within this position, you will provide administrative support to clinical projects under supervision of the line manager and/or other designated clinical team members and assist with general administrative functions as required.
WHILE PROJECTS VARY, YOUR TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES MIGHT INCLUDE:
- Assist Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) and Regulatory-Start-Up (RSU) with accurately updating and maintaining clinical systems that track site compliance and performance within project timelines.
- Assist the clinical team in the preparation, handling, distribution, filing, and archiving of clinical documentation and reports according to the scope of work and standard operating procedures. Assist with periodic review of study files for completeness.
- Assist with finance activities related to invoices, payment handling.
- Assist with the tracking and management of Case Report Forms (CRFs), queries and clinical data flow.
- Act as a central contact for the clinical team for designated project communications, correspondence and associated documentation.
- May accompany CRAs on site visits to assist with clinical monitoring duties upon completion of required training and with required approval.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Awareness of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
- Knowledge of applicable protocol requirements as provided in company training
- Computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and in French, including good command of English language
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™