Sopra Steria Group, a major player in consulting, technology services and software publishing in Europe, assists its clients in the successful transformation of their business and information systems. By combining value and innovation in the solutions proposed, and delivering utmost quality and performance in the services provided, Sopra Steria Group positioned itself as a preferred partner for major companies and organizations; especially those looking for the best use of digital technology for their development and competitiveness.
Sopra Steria is set to provide fundamental support to the Network Manager - EUROCONTROL - European air traffic management. In this context, Sopra Steria is looking for "C++ Developers" to strengthen its team:
As ADA developer, you will take part to the activities of the Air traffic Management team of EUROCONTROL. You will participate to the design, development and maintenance of high quality software. Focused on quality and efficiency, you will contribute to the continuous improvement process of our software factory. You will analyze and validate systems requirements and existing business processes and information systems. You report your progresses and the risks to the Project Manager. You will have the opportunity to be trained on ADA Technologies.
- You have a Bachelor or a Master degree in Computer Science, management information systems, mathematics or equivalent experience.
- You have general knowledge of the systems development life cycle.
- You are used to analyze applications and systems
- You are problem oriented and are able to make Solutions recommendations
- You are open-minded with good communication skills.
- You are flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented
Team spirit is a strong requirement.
- You speak fluent English.French or Dutch are an asset
- Experience in computer ADA programming or programming language like Java, C, C++, FORTRAN, PASCAL is required.
- A good knowledge of LINUX is required
- You have a good understanding of OO Design, Object Oriented programming and UML notation.
- Good expertise in algorithmic
- Knowledge of methodologies (RUP, Agile, Scrum, …) is required
- You have testing experience
- Technical documentation experience
We Offer :
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
If you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send us your resume.