Position Title: Business Analyst for Drupal 8 Web Projects (1169356272)
Location: Bruxelles, Belgium
Duration: 12 months
- We are providing support to the European Commission for the further development of theEuropa Web Content Management System.
- This Drupal-based platform is at the heart of the European Commission's technical platform, including the multi-site instances, currently hosting about 160 Commission websites.
- Within this context, is urgently looking for a driven Business Analyst who has a first relevant working experience within web (and preferably Drupal) environments.
- One or more of the following tasks will be performed by the Business Analyst:
- Work within the team responsible for managing and improving the Europa Web Content Management System (160 websites).
- Gather and analyse business needs, produce business and functional requirements and specifications.
- Assist the team in analysing, preparing and executing the migration of websites to the new corporate platform.
The following specific knowledge and skills are requested:
- In-depth knowledge how to correctly use the CMS Drupal architecture (content, view, presentation, integration)
- Experience in requirements capture, analysis techniques, governance and change management
- Demonstrated experience with the following: business analysis, functional analysis, data analysis, website design, Drupal, content management systems, online publishing, requirements engineering, writing documentation and specifications, modelling of systems and processes, stakeholder management, user acceptance testing
- Experience with agile Scrum delivery
- Solution-oriented and CAN DO attitude
- EU/EC mindset, knowledge/interest in European affairs
- Strong level of English. Knowledge of French is considered a plus