For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Business Analyst European Banking Authority Transformation.
The Supply Chain department needs to comply with a set of European Banking Authority (EBA) guidelines, especially those related to the cloud services and to the outsourcing. The action plan for the compliance to the EBA cloud services has already been worked out, while we have only recently received the details (still to be analysed) of the EBA outsourcing guidelines.
Reporting to the head of the “CSDR & Inter-entities Service Management” team, you will be responsible to
- implement the action plan for the compliance of our company with the EBA cloud services;
- perform the analysis, impact assessment, action plan definition and implementation of the EBA outsourcing guidelines that will enter into force in October 2019;
- organize and drive the coordination between the various contributing stakeholders (including the Risk Management and Legal departments);
- maintain a clear status on the progress made, issues encountered, and to perform regular reporting on these aspects;
- plan and organize the deployment of the changes, including the required communication, documentation and training for the people who may be impacted in their operational duties;
- prepare the required communication towards the management of the impacted divisions and towards the governance committees (e.g. Group Risk Management committees).
- Experienced (minimum 5 years) business analyst in governance, risk and control, preferably in the context of a financial market institution
- Relevant Financial regulatory knowledge (CSDR, EBA, …), with experience (min 2 years) in the analysis of the impacts of such regulations on the governance of a financial organization
- Experienced (minimum 5 years) project manager, able to drive and control an initiative with multiple experts.
- Relevant service contracting (legal and commercial) knowledge. Experience as Supply Chain category mger and/or buyer would be an additional asset
- Able to work under pressure and to cope with strict deadlines
- Able to successfully prioritize tasks and coordinate several priorities at once
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a focus on the ability to communicate clearly and convincingly to a senior audience
- Excellent analysis skills (analytical, synthetical and critical mindset)
- Fluent in written and oral English. Knowledge of French and/or Dutch would be an asset
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.