INTRASOFT International, a leading European IT solutions provider, is seeking a professional to cover the following opening:
- Business processes modelling
- Business model analysis
- Business requirements analysis
- Functional requirements analysis
- Process analysis
- Risk analysis
- Assistance in Vision documents
- Production of Test Cases models PM² certifications
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other relevant disciplines
- Solid experience working with Business processes modelling
- Ability to translate Business processes into formal BPMN diagrams.
- Elicitation of requirements and Collaboration with the stakeholders: Conduct requirements collection and interviews. Confirm the results.
- Manage and maintain requirements repository.
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition: Organize requirements, specify and model requirements and designs, validate and verify information, identify solution options.
- Interpersonal skills. Ability to work in a multicultural environment. Ability to act as a team player. Capacity to coordinate with other teams and multiple stakeholders
- Respect of deadlines. Ability to respect deadlines and budget allocated and respect instructions
- Language. Ability to write/speak/understand English (Level B min.) French knowledge is an asset.
- Technical certification(s): BPMN 2.0, BABOK, ITIL
- Learning enthusiast
- Problem solver
- Team player
- Innovative thinker
You will get…
- Competitive compensation package
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging work within large scale projects
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
- (Relocation support)
For information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.intrasoft-intl.com.
*Please submit your CVs in English.