Position Title: Azure and Office 365 specialist
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Duration: 12 months
- To strengthen our team, customer is looking for an Azure and Office 365 specialist who will reinforce the EBU Cloud team.
- You will be responsible for the implementation and support of our corporate customer’s infrastructures and this for hybrid and cloud-only environments.
- Presales assistance will become one of the main tasks by analysing the customer's requirements and translate these into a technical architecture and a detailed scope of work.
- During the implementations you take care of the technical solution and project documentation.
- You will also collaborate whilst troubleshooting of complex incidents from a third line perspective and help develop operational and maintenance procedures where needed.
Roles and responsibilities:
- You have profound knowledge of Office applications, Office 365, AD FS and AD Connect
- You have skilled knowledge of scripting/development tools such as Powershell or .NET
- You have experience with Windows Server, Active Directory, MS Azure, MS Exchange, Skypefor Business, Sharepoint and DNS
- You have vast know-how of Quest/Bittitan or other o365 migrations tools
- You have been in contact with several technologies/software: System Center products, Clarify, Linux, MS Exchange, TCP/IP, routing, …
- You will participate in a guard duty (24x7) and flexible for work outside business hours.
- You have a driving license B Profile
- Good writing and designing skills
- Excellent team worker across teams and/or divisions
- Well communicative and assertive
- Committed to quality, motivated and eager to learn
- Methodical and able to treat several problems autonomously
- Sense of responsibility and self-initiative
- Analytical mind and good debugging skills
- Good knowledge of Dutch or French and English is required (written and spoken)