To further support our growth, COTW is looking for a
Auction Officer/Trader (M/F)
Open vacancies: 2
- Do you want to be part of an international online success story?
- Do you see yourself working in a young and quickly growing company?
- Do the terms ownership, open minded and a dynamic self-starter match with your personal competencies?
Become part of our team of more than 25 different nationalities and show us that you got what it takes!
What will you do?
- As an auction officer your main focus will be on the management & follow-up of the auctions of COTW Belgium in order to realize a maximum volume of sold cars.
- You will be responsible for the account management of certain leasing companies and/or car traders.
- You will also need the right knowledge to buy cars in auction at COTW’s risk.
- You will be working within a team of 6 Auction Officers and reporting to the Team Leader Auctions.
Who are you?
Are you passionate about cars with good knowledge of models, options and prices? Are you motivated by combining your car/auction expertise within an online B2B environment? Then this might be THE job that you are looking for!
- You have a bachelor’s degree (or equal by experience).
- You have minimal 2 years of proven experience in the automotive business.
- You have good negotiating skills and you like to have daily contact with our sellers via phone or email.
- You are fluent in Dutch or French and your French (or Dutch) & English are on a good level (written and spoken).
- You like to work in open-minded atmosphere with straight-forward people.
- You are flexible & stress resistant (auctions can sometimes close throughout the evening or weekend).
- You live in the surrounding area of Tienen.
What’s in it for you?
- COTW can give your career a boost and offers a full-option remuneration package.
- In return for your dedication and added value you receive a competitive salary and extra-legal advantages such as a company car, yearly bonus plan, group insurance, health insurance, meal vouchers, … .
- To increase your job satisfaction, we offer flexible working hours, flexible holiday planning, 26 holidays, a cafeteria with warm meals at reduced prices, possibilities for home office and learning & development opportunities.
Who is COTW?
CarsOntheWeb (COTW) is a young, international and fast-growing company, with offices in 5 European countries. COTW offers cars from leasing companies, car importers and owners of car fleets to professional car traders all over Europe and beyond, through an online auction system. The headquarters and the Belgian subsidiary “COTW Belgium” are located in Tienen, where the roads are still free of traffic jams.
In a dynamic company like COTW we are looking for result oriented people, who can make the difference in our growth scenario, employees who take ownership and deliver the high-quality requirements. In return you will get an attractive salary package, an open-minded working & learning culture and possibilities to develop your talents.
Are we the perfect match?
- Can you fulfill this vital function within our online auction platform?
- Are you result oriented and able to communicate within a down-to-earth company where we highly believe in a can-do mentality?
Then GO FOR IT and bring your career to the next level.
Send your CV and motivation letter by clicking the ‘Apply’ button.
Tags: auction officer, account manager, account management, buy, buyer, automotive, negotiating, agent des ventes aux enchères, gestionnaires des comptes, gestion des comptes, achat, acheteur, automobile, négociation, veiling, accountmanager, accountmanagement, kopen, koper, aankoop, onderhandelen, actioneer, vente aux enchères
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Flexibel rooster
- Betaalde vakantie
- Professionele ontwikkeling