Our client has a dynamic working environment and an activity sector that are constantly evolving .
To reinforce their ICT team they are looking for a Application designer.
In the context of complex functional applications, you are responsible for determining the design of the technical implementation and or of the changes in the application
You are responsible for coordinating, determining and implementing the technical test plans regarding integration and performance for the applications.
You guarantee the quality control of the developments in relation to the guidelines of the technical design that apply to the applications for which you have the technical responsibility
You check whether the development of new modules is in accordance with the applicable technical standards as well as with the technical and application architecture as defined in the 'Corporate Architecture'. You are the point of contact for the 'Application developers'
You are responsible for the technical maintenance of the application packages and you participate in the management of the 'problems' portfolio
You are responsible for updating and / or validating the technical reference documentation of the applications / packages
You have a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or you have an equivalent experience
You have at least 5 years experience as a senior Lead Developer and / or Architecture
You have an in-depth knowledge of:
- Development: C # .NET, SharePoint Framework (SPRFx), React.js, TypeScript
- SharePoint Online & SharePoint on prem (2013 and later)
- Microsoft Modern Workplace (E.g. Cloud, Azure, O365)
You have a perfect command of Dutch or French . You manage technical English on a professional level
Core competencies: stress resistant, analytical mind, conceptual thinking, planning and meticulousness
• A dynamic working environment and an activity sector that are constantly evolving
• Permanent training and career opportunities
• A balance between private life and work (telecommuting, etc.)
• A solid salary package and extra-legal benefits (company car with fuel card,meal vouchers, insurances, ...)