Our client is a major provider of outsourced IT related projects and services, based in Brussels.
Job Description :
- You will be responsible for the evolution and management of the .NET architectural environment;
- You will be responsible for designing and monitoring the architectural, functional and technical concepts. In this context you will define and maintain the architectural plans, you will prepare the development standards and the general technical framework as well as the standards associated with Application Lifecycle Management and Continuous integration;
- You will monitor the application of IT governance rules concerning the writing of software that must be optimally integrated with the project teams;
- You will provide advice to project leaders and analysts;
- You will coach the .NET developers;
- You will participate in the development of a strategic architectural vision for IT and enterprise architecture practice.
- You have a university degree;
- You have at least 8 years of experience as an Architect or Lead Developer in a client / server and / or a web-based .NET environment (C #, WPF, WCF, MVC, Webapi, ORM, Angular, ASP.Net, Webapi, IIS, Silverlight, HTML 5 ...);
- You have at least 5 years of experience in B2B and B2C architecture (Service Bus, Web Services, XML, etc.);
- You are familiar with the concepts of Continuous Integration, Application Lifecycle Management (TFS, Sharepoint, MSBuild) and DevOps;
- You have an excellent knowledge of component-based development and service-oriented architecture;
- You have experience with modeling tools (Enterprise Architect, Visio, UML), design patterns and with reference models for architectures such as TOGAF;
- You are creative and passionate, you bring innovative ideas and you like to expand your knowledge with new insights;
- You can work independently and you are able to take the necessary steps to achieve results;
- You are flexible and you are resistant to stress;
- You are fluent both in Dutch and/or French, you have at least some basic knowledge of both Dutch and French.
- A workplace in the headquarters located close to a major railway station in Brussel;
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy, with focus on a healthy work-life balance;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses and qualifications, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits included group- & health insurance, meal vouchers, telework, fully reimbursed cost of transport with public transport etc.