MANPOWER Luxembourg SA recruits for one of its clients, a logistics provider based in Contern:
An Administrative Assistant(15h/week)
2-Month Student Contract
- Welcoming visitors and inform/guide them accordingly;
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls. Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email;
- Support the team when required in the following:
- Preparation of documents for review;
- Meeting organization and coordination of all related logistics;
- Coordinating, scheduling and assisting with conference and phone calls;
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails;
- Work in company’s databases. Save and file appropriate documents accordingly.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Assistant or a similar role;
- High school degree; additional education and/or certification in administrative field is a plus;
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Fluency in English is required, both in writing and speaking. Fluency in German would be considered as a strong asset;
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!