Our client is a successfullaw firm located in Brussels. They are currently looking for aPersonal Assistant to Senior Partner.
- Providing full administrative support to a Senior Partner
- Agenda management from A to Z
- Arranging travels
- Organising internal and external meetings
- Handling expense notes
- Handling phone calls , emails and correspondence
- Processing timesheets
- Performing some private support duties (fixing appointments, booking restaurants, etc.)
- Preparing presentations and reports (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- And more!
- You have an excellent command of French (verbal and written skills) and a working knowledge of Dutch and English
- You have a degree in secretarial studies or equivalent by experience
- You have minimum 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- You are proactive, dynamic, open minded and professional
- You are flexible and reactive
- You are computer literate (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- A permanent contract!
- Salary according to skills and experience
- Competitive package including luncheon vouchers, group and health insurance, pension plan, 100% reimbursement of public transport
- A challenging opportunity in a dynamic environment!
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp