Our client is a global leader in the logistic industry. They offer great career opportunities for ambitious people.
To maintain their growth they are looking for a Distribution Center Manager based in the province of Liege.
Our client is a global leader in the logistic industry. They are looking for a Distribution Center Manager based in the province of Liege.
Your responsibilities as Distribution Center Manager:
- You ensure the financial and operational performance of the site
- You manage the staff members of the site you are responsible for
- You ensure that the Health and Safety requirements are met and solve any HSE issue if needed
- You are responsible for the overall Profit & Loss and compliance of the site's activities
- You lead all the operational activities in order to reach the business targets
The successful Distribution Center Manager:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- You have experience in logistic
- You have an excellent knowledge of P&L and compliance
- You have experience in change management, especially in business improvement
- You have strong communication and organizing skills
- You are fluent in English, French and German
The offer for Distribution Center:
- Competitive monthly gross salary + Annual bonus
- Company Car
- Extra benefits (Meal vouchers, Cell phone, Laptop, Group + hospitalization insurance)
- Challenging work environment
- Friendly work atmosphere
- Opportunity to evolve in a global company
- Opportunity to manage 250 people