As a Customer Service Representative, you will be the key contact person for the customers of the region assigned to you.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing the order process from A to Z (taking the orders, processing them, quotation entries,)
- Invoicing, issuing credit notes
- Following up regarding deliveries
- Providing Shipping instruction to the warehouse
- Direct contact with our industrial clients from 10 countries in Europe
- Take care of their orders by entering details and quotes into our centralized system
- You also support some office management tasks such as catalog management and goods in/out
You will be a part of a motivated and stimulating environment and you will be able to come into a young international office. Our client provides a permanent contract.
International Talents provides companies in Belgium with full recruitment services. We handle multilingual native professionals at all levels. We have broad experience in recruiting staff for international companies with offices in Belgium and we help numerous companies define their recruitment needs at any level.
Our native professionals are living in Belgium with a valid work permit and have a wide variety of competencies. We are always able to provide someone who fits your vacancy perfectly.
We offer several areas of expertise such as secretarial and administrative support, call centre employees, internal sales, logistic support, legal assistants, managers and project coordinators.
You are fluent in Czech and English
You are stress resistant, hard-working, autonomous, friendly and service-oriented
Ideally, you have studied Business Administration at the Bachelor's level
You can prioritize tasks and you are multitasking
You have good communication skills and a good knowledge in MS Office
You have a first work experience within administration and customer service