everis, is looking for a Contract management assistant who will provide support on administrative tasks required to manage existing Framework Contracts with European Institutions.
Your main tasks will be:
- Daily contact with our consultants:
- Collect and record information (performance forecast) and documentation (Timesheets, Invoices, etc.)
- Check documentation accuracy
- Collect and record information and documentation (ordering)
- Central contact point for doubts, requests, etc.
- Follow up fulfillment of invoicing terms & accuracy
- Generate invoicing
- Prepare & follow up justifying and cover documentation related to invoicing
- Work ordering:
- Collect and record work ordering requests
- Communication with stakeholders
- Collect proposals, quality review, submission
- Generate Formal / Economic Offer
- Collect and record specific contracts
- Support on meetings: scheduling, taking minutes, etc.
Other administrative tasks: archiving, filing, document edition, etc.
- Ideally you have experience in similar role(s) or combining both administrative tasks and intensive interaction with internal or external stakeholders (e.g. Credit collection, Customer service, etc.)
- Experience in International environment
Furthermore you should be must be responsible, persistent, methodical and with high attention to details. You should have good communication skills and be assertive and capable to properly deal with different cultures and nationalities.
We are looking for a real team player with a positive attitude.
On a technical level, you should have a good command on Office tools (especially Excel, Word). We will train you on how to use our internal IT tools.
English is the main language spoken and most important for this role. French and / or Spanish are an asset.
If you are interested in this contract management job at everis in Brussels and you meet the mentioned requirements, please apply as soon as possible.