EMVO (European Medicines Verification Organization A.S.B.L) is currently recruiting a
ASSISTANT TO THE HEAD OF FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION (M/F)
(s)he will be supporting the Head of Finance & Administration on the following tasks :
- Manage of the accounts ; year-end financial accounts including management of the statuary accounts.
- Control the EMVO ‘s annual budget.
- Prepare the monthly / quarterly accounts and other relevant support for presentation to the Accounts & Budget Committee.
- Manage all external contracts, to ensure that all EMVO’s expenditure are correctly authorized and accounted for.
- Manage personal procedures in relation with recruitment, holidays,, appraisals, training, ensuring these are properly documents and advise on relevant policies.
- Manage in conjunction with the General Director, staff contracts, and HR matters.
- Ensure that all appropriate policies are in place.
- Ensure that EMVO’s legal responsibilities are met, in particular that all necessary insurances are put in place.
- Provision of general assistance to EMVO general management and EMVO organization, e.g. travel and event management.
- Coordination with external administration service providers (e.g. payroll, finance, audit).
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Capacity to work independently.
- Ability to organize and execute multiple assignments with overlapping deadlines.
- Working knowledge of accounting, budget planning, and financial forecasting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience gained in a multicultural environment.
- A level of education which corresponds to completed Bachelor studies attested by a diploma in business management, administration, finance, accounting or related filed.
- Experience : a first experience can be an asset.
- Applicants must have a thorough knowledge of English and a satisfactory knowledge of at least one other of the official European Union languages.
- A challenging career in a multilingual environment.
- An attractive salary supplemented by a number of fringe benefits.
- Our offices are located in the center of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport.
The European Medicines Verification Organization (EMVO) is a non-profit, Belgium based organization representing stakeholders united in securing the legal supply chain from falsified medicines. EMVO has taken responsibility for advancing the formation of the European Medicines Verifications System (EMVS) in accordance with the Falsified Medicines Directive (Directive 2011/62/EU) and the delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/161 to ensure the implementation of a functioning, secure, interoperable and cost-effective medicines verification system across Europe.
If you are interested in this position, please send a cover letter and a CV to Marisa Jimenez Sanchez by clicking the ‘Apply’ button below.
Tags: head of finance, head of administration, year-end financial accounts, statutory accounts, annual budget, legal responsibilities, office management, administrative, time management, accounting, budget planning, financial forecasting, business management, finance, chef des finances, chef de l'administration, comptes financiers de fin d'année, comptes statutaires, budget annuel, responsabilités légales, gestion de bureau, administratif, gestion du temps, comptabilité, planification budgétaire, prévisions financières, gestion d'entreprise, finances